DisplayMax Electric: Retail Construction Services
Not the DisplayMax Electric team! We specialize in helping retailers complete their in-store projects on-time and on-budget.
Our electricians understand the demands and nuances of retail. They understand that their responsibility are intertwined with other trades on the project. Many of today’s major display innovations require power and often times electricians must wait for fixture installers to complete their work.
At DisplayMax our installers and electricians are on the same team! This gives us a great advantage in that we work together from beginning to end to get the job done before the doors open in the morning. Our skilled and dedicated electricians can handle wide range of scopes:
- Installation of new showcase and display lighting
- Complete indoor/outdoor LED lighting retrofit projects
- Installation of new site/parking lot lighting
- Repair of existing indoor/outdoor florescent or HID lighting
- Installation of new energy management lighting control systems
- Comprehensive commercial and retail electrical contracting
- Commercial and retail electrical consulting, planning, and design
- Store remodeling, and build outs
- Power distribution
- Power restoration services
- Repair or replacement of lighting controls, switches, receptacles
- GFCI protection installation, testing and replacement
- Service panel replacement or upgrades
- UPS installation
- Thermal Imaging studies
- Installation of new dedicated circuits
Contact the DisplayMax Electric team to discuss your upcoming project at 517-545-5540 or completed the form below.
Retail Electrical Services Gallery
Stocking Lozier Fixtures in Three Popular Colors
Platinum Beige | Charcoal Black | Silver Gray
Explore Our Retail Services Case Studies
Advance Auto Resets
Our teams have completed over 1,000 store resets nationwide which include fixture installation and merchandising.
Booze Barn Fixturing
We supplied and installed gondola, an illuminated liquor wall and beer cave racking for an interesting c-store conversion project.